Monday, August 3, 2009

Anyone feel as if the Mac Mouse control feels off and uncomfortable?

I have mac os leopard. Anyone else feel the accuracy to be kinda off and uncomfortable.
Anyone feel as if the Mac Mouse control feels off and uncomfortable?
My Mac mouse gives me problems all the time. Not only does it feel awkward in my hand because it is too small and not exactly like the PC mouse(You do get used to that though) it also malfunctions. I am not the only Mac owner that has the same problem. My roll ball fails on me so I can not scroll up or down with it and sometimes it feel as though I loose my mouse pointer on my screen at times. Your mouse is covered if you bought the warranty. Check with your warranty and have them send you a new mouse. You can also buy another mouse for your Mac if it has a usb. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment