Monday, August 3, 2009

What's a good game on PC to play?

I'm not really into strategy games like Starcraft and stuff. I prefer games with a lot of action.





So far i have played-





CS


Bioshock


FEAR (and Extraction Point)


WoW


Halo


Company of Heroes


Call of Duty (1, 2, 3 and 4)


Assassin's Creed


Crysis








I have a pretty lame computer really intense games it can't handle. i got a





Windows XP Service Pack 2


Pentium(R) DCPU 3.40GHz and 3.42 GHz


1GB RAM


Radeon X1600 Series Graphics Card


Realtek HD Audio output


and 70GBs of free space left on my Hard Drive
What's a good game on PC to play?
Half Life 2, and the episode 1 and 2 are great games, pretty sure your computer would run them.
What's a good game on PC to play?
Team Fortress 2 and Portal are great.. I also love Civilization series but it's just me
Reply:If you ran Crysis, you can pretty much run anything. I've personally gotten stuck on UT 2004. I have UT3, but prefer the one version back model.


No comments:

Post a Comment