Monday, August 3, 2009

Setup for a new Toshiba laptop.?

I just bought a Toshiba Satellite A200-ST2043. Does anyone know a good resource to walk me through the setup? It never prompted me for anything.
Setup for a new Toshiba laptop.?
If it just came directly up to the desktop, I'm guessing the computer is a "return" to the store...





Someone must have already booted the laptop and agreed to the licensing agreement... I've never seen a pre-loaded computer where you didn't have to agree to the licensing terms for windows.





I have a Toshiba, but never booted to windows... The first thing I did was deleted the partitions on the hard drive and installed linux, but I'll still guarantee you if I *had* booted into windoze, it would have made me agree to the mickey-soft licensing.


2 comments:

  1. nice blog thanks for sharing keep it:-
    Get complete support for your computers, laptops, printers,network security, software errors etc by certified tech-experts of We24Support immediately at toll free no 1 888 399 9656; active throughout 24/7/365 via remote assistance.

    ReplyDelete