Monday, April 20, 2009

Does deletion of the hidden recovery partition void warranty?

I have an Asus F8Sr laptop that I bought about two weeks ago. I tried to install Visual Studio 2005 into my Vista OS. It turns out that Visual Studio 2005 isn%26#039;t compatible with Vista. So I tried rolling back the installation to no avail. Finally, I resorted to using the recovery disk that was bundled with my laptop to fix the problem. It recovered my system but I cannot play games anymore because there is something wrong with my windows experience index. To think that my current specs are Core2Duo T8100, 3GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2400. I tried installing a fresh copy of Vista, not the recovery version. After installation, it gives an error window that says %26quot;Cannot find recovery.dat%26quot;. I tried everything to make my games work (also windows aero). I believe that the reason why there is an error in my system is because of the hidden recovery partition. Can anyone help me with my problem?
Does deletion of the hidden recovery partition void warranty?
YES
Does deletion of the hidden recovery partition void warranty?
The warranty valid for hardware not the software. They can fix it for you, but probably you have to pay for them. My suggestion is use XP Pro with Service Pack 3. Vista is dead end!!

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment