Monday, April 20, 2009

How do you back up "my documents" to a flash drive?

just right click on the %26#039;my documents%26#039; folder and select copy





then put your flash drive into the computer





go to %26#039;my computer%26#039; and then to your flash drive





right click in the folder and select paste





(you%26#039;ll probably need a large flash drive - lots of memory)
How do you back up %26quot;my documents%26quot; to a flash drive?
choose the documents that u want to save to your flash drive.





right click then choose copy.





after that go to my computer choose removable disk or f drive click it and paste the file you copy.





Reminder:


be sure that the memory of your flash drive is enough for the documents that you are going to save.


No comments:

Post a Comment