Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can someone please help me with my computer?

I can't boot it up in regular mode and only in safe mode. It tells me it can't access some file. I've tried reformatting to factory condition and even that doesn't work, but I don't have a recovery disk either, and neither can I make one for my drive doesn't work.
Can someone please help me with my computer?
hey valarie, in this case you need to do a scratch re-installation. What i mean is that you need to reinstall your OS from scratch, firstly u need a boot disk or a disk manager disk to reformat your entire hard disk drive. Re-create the partitions and then re-install the OS.. this will erase the present FAT system and reset everything on your PC. If you are a novice in formatting HDDs i would highly recommend you get a service person to handle this issue. Dont try a reformat of you are not sure..cheers..
Can someone please help me with my computer?
Itz best to restore your settings back dated when the PC was healthy. Do a system restore
Reply:run your recovery disc once cuse before the computer does anything it checks its disc for that reason


No comments:

Post a Comment