Friday, July 31, 2009

What is wrong with my computer?

my computer gets a little glitchy every now and then, and one day randomly the font and everything went bigger, like you know when you go to properties to make everything larger so its easier to read and such, well mine kinda did that, but without me asking for it, and according my computer its at the lowest it can be, WHICH I KNOW ITS NOT, EVERYTHING BIGGER THEN IT SHOULD BE, its getting in my way, and i checked, i have no virus's, my computers working fine right now, its not to full of stuff, it has enough space, so whats wrong with it? i've looked into my support center for help, and either i haven't looked hard enough or it has no answer for this issue. So can anyone tell me how i can make my font smaller then it is with a method i haven't already looked into?
What is wrong with my computer?
open IE and click on the zoom on the bottom right, its an icon of a spyglass with a + sign on it


No comments:

Post a Comment