Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why this happens to me ?

Suddenly my pc monitor shuts down, then I can't turn it on for a while, after that, seconds later my pc is unable to do anything and I have no image on my monitor, and it says something like "power saving engine... monitor shuts down..." and "no signal". I could only make it work again only after I unplugged the whole thing (computer) and left him that way fro about 5 min. Is this an overheat problem ? I just putted 2 fans, one over my pc (computer) and the other one above my pc monitor. Since then I think it was 30 min. and it doesn't do that again. Is that the solution ? Please help me in this problem !
Why this happens to me ?
yeah, feel the hardrive, see if its hot, like hot, not e=warm. it gets damge after a while if its too hot. fans are sometimes the reason in computers that are a few years old already. there should be one in the tower that turns on to keep the heat in the motor, its like a car, its gott a keep relatively cool. if you bring it to a pc shop theyre usually a pretty cheap thing to replace.
Why this happens to me ?
Hi Mr Kennedy


When was the inside of the computer cleaned of dust and dirt?


If a system overheats it will automatically shut down to protect itself


Disconnect from the mains. Take the side off of the computer. Arm yourself with a makeup brush and vacuum cleaner and brush all the components and fans while sucking the dirt and dust with the cleaner. Do not forget the one in the power supply. If possible a little light machine oil on the fan spindles.


It is advisable to earth yourself to the computer chassis as the static from your body could blow some of the components. This maybe the answer.


Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment