Saturday, July 25, 2009

Should I disable Crash Dump on Vista?

Well sometimes (at least 4 times everyday) when I'm searching youtube or browsing a new site, I get the Blue screen of death (memory dump). I know how to disable Crash Dump but I'm not sure if it's safe, I just want to know if anything could possibly happen if I disable crash dump? Thanks.
Should I disable Crash Dump on Vista?
Of course you can. I always do that on any NT based machine, but only after I make sure that there's nothing wrong to begin with.


You sure are having some kind of a trouble there son.


My best bet is that your memory modules need some investigating.


Take out one of them RAM sticks and see how it goes. Do some testing and then swap the modules until you can identify the culprit, OK?


t4ke c4re


No comments:

Post a Comment