Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vista Problem. Everything, including Start button and Taskbar are off my screen to the left. How do i get em?

I think it has something to do with the multiple monitor thing that may have accidentally made my laptop monitor the secondary monitor. I have no other monitor though and any of the "personalization" windows i open are out of sight. Ive been able to drag this internet explorer window over by luck. Any ideas?
Vista Problem. Everything, including Start button and Taskbar are off my screen to the left. How do i get em?
Your Vista is damaged. It may cause by any file missing or virus effect. Re-installing Vista will solve the problem.
Vista Problem. Everything, including Start button and Taskbar are off my screen to the left. How do i get em?
Okay, open your personalize window, and press the down arrow key six times and press enter, that should open up your display settings.


Press Tab once, and press the up arrow key once.(if the following steps don't work then try pressing the down arrow key.)


Then, press tab twice, and press space bar.


Then press tab twice again and press space bar, and press enter, see if that helps.





This is all trying to manipulate Vista using just the keyboard, I tested it out on my computer it should be able to configure your monitor back to the primary monitor.


If it doesn't work, you'll have to blindly try and drag your personalize window over and hope you get lucky.
Reply:i had a simular prob go to the propertys for the screen and in the setting go to the moniter section (where you might of changed it)and some how disabel or untick extend my moniter on to this screen it shoud work it is defently not broken

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment