Friday, July 31, 2009

Toshiba Laptop LCD ? HELP !?

I have a Toshiba TE2100 Laptop.


And one day when I tried to start it up the screen didn't turn on.


I have connected a external monitor and it works fine.


It's just the internal LCD thats not working.


But what puzzles me is how I never take the laptop off my computer desk.


So I cant see how ive damaged it.


What can I do to fix it?


Please Help! Thanks.
Toshiba Laptop LCD ? HELP !?
it all depends on how old your laptop is. it could just be that the laptop screen is dead. YOu don't have to drop it of damage it for it to go sometimes they just go. If that is the case then i'd suggest getting a new laptop or just keeping the external monitor hooked up cause to replace a laptop monitor usually costs around $400-500 bucks
Toshiba Laptop LCD ? HELP !?
I got your problem;-)





The toshiba model you have is very old regarding the LCD technology used in it so your LCD screen is DEAD if it doesn't bother u much then stick with ur external monitor otherwise buy a new laptop.....





the LCD's of all my OLD laptop's are now dead.....


No comments:

Post a Comment