Saturday, July 25, 2009

HELP MEEeeee!!!?

my window music player 11 can't played any song whenevr i play a song My pc will reboot then when i try to start a game while starting my pc will auto reboot tOO can somebody help me


and one thing my raid controller shwn error


and i gt a unnown drive error too
HELP MEEeeee!!!?
Without further infomation, it sounds like your drive/controller may be faulty, or could be software related...need more info.





When and how did this happen, was it suddenly, after installing new software/hardware ?





Are you using sata or scsi drives ?
HELP MEEeeee!!!?
BROTHER





IN YOUR PC'S USING A CARD IN PCI SLOT








REMOVE IT ( FOR EXAMPLE ) VGA ,,,, SOUND
Reply:ok you have a driver down go to driver detective and it will tell you if its missing its free but... it cost money to fix it


No comments:

Post a Comment