Friday, July 31, 2009

Question about S-Video hook-up frtom computer to TV?

I have a Dell E1505 laptop and an older Samsung TV. I wanted to run a S-Video cord to TV to watch movies. I believe I already had an S-Video cord hooked up before, yes, but the problem is they are very small holes like for earphones or more precisely, like my ps2 wires or hook-up. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
Question about S-Video hook-up frtom computer to TV?
Another good site to try is Firefold.com. I have purchased all of my cables from them in the past. They have extremely good cables for cheap. I bought a vga cable for my projector 50' for like $16. When I got it the cable used was extremely thick high conductivity cable that costs upwards of $100+ for name brand like Monster. I have also bought s-video cables and adapters and other RCA cables for audio. All are super products with good contacts and premium quality cables. I would recommend you check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment