Friday, July 31, 2009

Is there a GeForce 8400gs 512mb card ?

I saw a geForce 8400gs 512mb graphics card but on the nvidia site it said that there was no such thing ... Just wanted to know if there is indeed a dedicated 512mb card or if it is 256mb with 256mb of shared mem ... Also is the card any good ?? I am a gamer but not too many high level games ... FIFA mainly and maybe a couple of FPS' but not anythin remotely in the range of the latest call of duty and so on ... Thx in advance
Is there a GeForce 8400gs 512mb card ?
The 8400GS is too weak to use 512MB effectively, so it doesn't matter.
Is there a GeForce 8400gs 512mb card ?
I have the 256 mb one on my laptop and I think it works perfectly. I play some games also, and the quality is pretty good. I quite like it, so I think it would be worth it. I don't know about the 512 mb one, never seen it before.
Reply:I yhave got 256mb dedicated geforce card and i love it, i was asking the same question as you about 2 weeks ago and researched heaps and found 256mb is the highest. If you are thinking of buying one definatly get geforce! fantastic quality and will run fifa perfectly.

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment