Saturday, July 25, 2009

I want to build a gaming desktop,can anyone help me out here?

hey guys......i have been searching for some gaming comupters to play wow.......but i seem to find good computers but they dont send to autralian....so i am willing to build one.....iv heard that it saves alot of money.........(MY BUDGET IS ABOUT 700 DOLLERS BUT I WANT To PAY ABOUT 500.......look i have no idea how to build a computer......im only 12 year old,if u list every item i need to buy ,or just simply build a great gaming computer for me, i'd love it :)
I want to build a gaming desktop,can anyone help me out here?
What don't you need? Do you have an OS already? Do you need peripherals?





A gaming PC for $500 is pushing it.
I want to build a gaming desktop,can anyone help me out here?
Please post your current computers specs in the added details column. I'll try my best to tell you what you'd need for your budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment