Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I fix my computer?

My computer wont load up. And it keeps sayin that windows wasnt shutn down right. But I cant fixed it. help me
How can I fix my computer?
start your pc in save mode first from there you can run all the diagnostic and repair programs.to go to save mode as soon as the pc boots press the f5 key and it will boot save mode
How can I fix my computer?
If your computer doesnt boot up then go to C-MOS setup, by pressing F8 or delete depending on your system config. The change the first boot up device as CD-ROM, Then save settings and exit. Insert a bootable disc or OS- disc, Then your computer will boot up(load). Else re install the operating system!!!








If all doesnt work then start with safe mode of thee configuration that worked before!!!
Reply:i am afraid that your hardisk has "injured".. :(..


No comments:

Post a Comment